Chiron Technology Services, Inc. currently has a Cloud Software Engineer III career opportunity in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. United States Citizenship and an active TS/SCI w/Polygraph Clearance is required for this position.
Work with analysts to gather requirements on how to analyze data stored in the cloud to provide new information and how to parse and best tag the data for later processing via developed analytics, as well as design and build those analytics.
- Shall have at least eight (8) years experi-ence in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Shall have at least six (6) years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++.
- Shall have experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, and so forth.Design and develop (including unit/integration tests) analytics using MapReduce, Spark, Storm, Arcsight, Splunk, and/or Elasticsearch/Kibana.
- Verify performance against requirements and participate as a collaborative member of an agile team leveraging SCRUM.
- Existing domain knowledge of Defensive Cyber Operations and cyber security with experience in either Splunk or Arcsight (or similar). Java, Git, Maven, Linux/UNIX, XML, JSON.
- Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of Cloud Scalability.
- Hadoop /Cloud Certification.
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.