Chiron Technology Services, Inc. currently has a CNO Instructor career opportunity in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The instructor shall provide classroom instruction that teaches assigned students in the manner described in the course Program of Instruction. The CNO Instructor shall conduct practical exercises in a laboratory environment, conduct student study hall periods and provide tutoring/remedial instruction. The CNO instructor shall ensure preparedness of other instructors and maintain all aspects of assigned curriculum as well as design and develop new curriculum.
The instructor shall possess most of the following capabilities:
- Incorporate technical knowledge into training delivery.
- Assess student knowledge, skills and abilities to gauge student proficiency in topic area.
- Deliver instruction via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Review and analyze training materials and recommend changes.
- Design and develop relevant training curriculum.
- Develop criteria to evaluate performance of individuals
- Map training content to standard knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Identify critical tasks for Cyber and InfoSec work roles
- Build and deploy assessments, rubrics, and virtual environments
- Rate student competence level for Cyber and InfoSec work roles and tasks
- Generate student and class reports to customer leadership
- Six (6) years of experience within the last ten (10) years in Cyberspace Operations (CO) (Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), and/or Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO))
- Must have the ability to secure a government security clearance if needed
- Experience assessing knowledge, skills, and abilities of students
- Experience in curriculum design and development.
- Experience within the last four (4) years teaching cyberspace operations in a formal classroom setting in at least one (1) of the following CO related topics:
- Defensive Cyberspace Operations
- Operating System
- Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO)
- Experience reporting student progress towards objective standards to organizational leaders
- Familiarity with Moodle Learning Management Systems
- Ability to create MS Excel Pivot Tables
- Ability to interpret and modify code in various scripting languages (php, visual basic)
- Understanding of relational database
- Ability to create forms and reports in Microsoft Access
- Familiarity with VMWare Virtual Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Industrial or Government certification, qualification, and assessment processes
- Basic understanding of industrial-organizational psychology
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.