Chiron Technology Services, Inc. currently has a Software Engineer SME career opportunity in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. United States Citizenshipand an active TS/SCI w/Polygraph Clearance is required for this position.
The Software Engineer SME will provide expertise in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree can be substituted for two (2) years experience
- Shall have at least twelve (12) years experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution.
- The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- Provides expert support, analysis and research into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter.
- Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives.
- Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills. Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
- Expertise is in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g., Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management).
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.